Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… 1 hour ago
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Churches/ #church leaders have had to find ways to creatively navigate storm caused by #COVID19. #Pandemic is perfe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #weeping #racialreconciliation #reconciliation #trauma #mentalhealth #depression #anxiety #church #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @BarnaGroup study "Where Do We Go From Here?" to assesses what #Christians across racial, denominational, political… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 18, 2020
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.