Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… 2 hours ago
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Churches/ #church leaders have had to find ways to creatively navigate storm caused by #COVID19. #Pandemic is perfe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #weeping #racialreconciliation #reconciliation #trauma #mentalhealth #depression #anxiety #church #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @BarnaGroup study "Where Do We Go From Here?" to assesses what #Christians across racial, denominational, political… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: April 2020
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
We’re hosting a very special worship service for families impacted by disability who don’t have a church this Easter morning Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading