Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest song in the Post Tenebras Lux series I wrote for @KeyMinistry. So beautiful to sing in the tension of waiting for "all… 15 hours ago
- We regularly connect w/ people doing important work in #ministry, both inside & outside of churches. We encourage y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you are #ministry professional/lay leader, we invite you to join SNAD, group of almost 1800 ministry leaders fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Love your pastor? Let him or her get help. Far too often, pastors have unmet emotional and mental health needs.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: A Story Unfinished
Matt Mooney served as our guest blogger for Father’s Day 2013. Many people were touched by his family’s story last June…we thought we’d share with our new readers… Matt currently serves as Executive Director of 99 Balloons, a non-profit organization based in … Continue reading
Matt’s book is really about submission…giving up our agendas and sense of self-sufficiency for a life in which we experience both pain and joy in the process of truly experiencing the presence of God through becoming totally dependent upon Him. Continue reading
I’d like to share some suggested reading in the event you missed these posts the first time around… Continue reading
If I have learned anything from walking a road of loss- one I begged not to go down, then it is encompassed in the following words as best as I am able. God is not about our comfort. He is about His kingdom coming to this earth. And when we seek our own happiness in the ways that seem so native to our mind, we walk straightway into a most miserable life.
His ways are not our ways.