Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- The Pros and Cons of Medication for Kids
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- You spend a lot of time planning great inclusion activities and outreaches especially focused to bless families wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: In this week's MOB Live, @homewiththeboys asked great questions about safeguarding your marriage when you have kids with… 2 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Joni and Friends is looking for volunteer short-term missionaries to serve at Family Retreats around the nation this sum… 2 hours ago
- These Local Sensory-Friendly Shows for Kids With Special Needs Deserve a Standing Ovation milwaukeemag.com/local-sensory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Advertise Your Disability Ministry Activities buff.ly/2DKc1TN https://t.co/WJRoO6n2ZY 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hamilton
We’re doing a beta test tonight of a disability ministry training platform that will allow us to prerecord video training that will be accompanied by the availability of live chat with the presenters who developed the training. Continue reading
I’d like to make a request of our readers…if you know Rebecca, or serve at a church where you’ve seen God use her service to be a blessing to others, please leave a comment below!
I’m honored to announce that our Board has offered me the opportunity to serve the ministry in a 25 hour/week volunteer staff position as Director of Strategic Initiatives in the year ahead, while maintaining my current role as Board Chairman of Key Ministry. Continue reading
Listen to Rebecca and Vangie as they dispel popular “myths” related to training volunteers for disability-related ministries and learn about two amazing resources you can use to train and organize volunteers today.
it’s time to begin a new ministry year. Our crew at Key Ministry has been hard at work making preparations. Here’s what we have in store for you this Fall… Continue reading
On Friday evening, Katie Wetherbee will be teaming up with Amy Kendall, Disability Coordinator from Saddleback Church in California to present Comfort and Joy: Creating a Classroom Culture That Could Change the Kingdom.
Also on Friday evening, Harmony Hensley will be presenting on the topic of Volunteer Recruitment and Retention.
On Saturday, I’ll have the opportunity to share on the topic of Supporting Children and Teens who Struggle With Anxiety. Rebecca Hamilton will be participating as part of the panel in a discussion…Respite-The Gift of Time, led by Jackie Mills-Fernald and including Sib Nafziger Charles and Cameron Doolittle. Continue reading
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at the Key Ring Binder…our roadmap for pastors, church staff and families seeking to launch inclusive ministry to kids with disabilities, their parents and siblings. Continue reading
We need a website that allows us to offer our ministry resources to churches everywhere, including places where we don’t yet have the time or resources to travel personally. I want a person in another city to be able to refer their church to this site, and for staff/volunteers at their church to be able to connect with us, and access what they need to launch this type of ministry. I want this site (and related tools) to help us cast influence among leaders in the worldwide church. We’re providing a service and leading a movement. I want the site to reflect the love we have for Jesus, the passion we have for serving, and the fun we have in serving together.