Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @PartnersforGood offer a series of webinars on #mentalhealth. Topic for June 27 is #eatingdisorders. Discussion wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- We offer several blog series on kids & teens w/ common mental health conditions, & how each condition impacts spiri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- June is National Congenital Cytomegalovirus Awareness Month. CMV is common, serious - but preventable! Here's an in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: June is #PTSDAwarenessMonth, and these 5 reasons to blog about it still ring true. #DifferentDream #specialneeds #disabili… 13 hours ago
- RT @aspecialhopepod: Continuing #FathersDay wknd, here is our 2nd featured dad, @haguejason. Jason and I talk about his book, Aching Joy,… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Cara Daily
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
Who’s your Ethan? Who are the people outside of our Christian bubble who you want to experience the peace and comfort we derive from the knowledge of an amazing future in the presence of our Lord? Continue reading
They’ll be discussing the topic: Welcoming Families of Kids With Mental Illness at Church. Continue reading
Overwhelmed by all the information coming at you? In this week’s Weekly Reader, I’ll share some features that caught my eye over the last week from Ellen Stumbo, Jeff Davidson and Barb Dittrich. Continue reading
Each Friday, I’ll summarize articles and resources of special interest from my perspective as a physician serving kids and families impacted by mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities who also inhabits the world of disability ministry. Continue reading
I promised to follow up on the most frequent complaint we received…that churches we serve weren’t available locally to those who responded to our survey. Here’s how we plan to respond… Continue reading
I’ll be doing a miniseries on The Evidence for Complimentary and Alternative Treatments for Kids With Autism Spectrum Disorders. Continue reading
We’re continuing our series on Stuff That’s Too Good to Ignore with a look back at a fabulous interview Katie Wetherbee did with Dr. Cara Daily for this year’s Inclusion Fusion on the topic of communicating abstract concepts about God and faith to children and teens with autism spectrum disorders who think very concretely.
Today, I want to highlight some presentations that address a personal cause of mine…the inclusion of kids and families at church who struggle with mental illness. Continue reading