Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,285 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our monthly Idea Share will happen today at 12 Eastern! Click the link to register. loom.ly/nXnrev0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 48 minutes ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We recently found out that Amazon will be phasing out their Smile Program beginning on February 20th. Remember to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's nearly been 5 years since Mental Health and the Church by Dr. Stephen Grcevich was published. How has MHATC he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Grab your early bird pricing for #DATC2023 now through February 28th! Click here for more info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Gary Sweeten
The complete schedule for the breakout sessions for the upcoming Bioethics Conference and Through The Roof Summit is now available here. In addition to the presentations being offered by Katie and Annie Wetherbee, Rebecca and Abby Hamilton, Dr. Cara Daily and myself described here, allow me to suggest several other folks you want to check out if you’re planning to attend the conference at Cedarville University on September 15-17.
Nobody knows a child with special needs better than the parents. They are the real experts and anyone who wants to help the IP must listen carefully to the family members and take their views into treatment considerations.
Sweeten Life received a $300,000 research grant from the Hatton Foundation to identify the most critical needs of families of children with special needs. Gary’s team will be presenting the findings of the research this Saturday at The Village Family Fall Gathering/Conference at Christ Church in Mason, OH. Today and tomorrow, Gary will be discussing the underpinnings of the research they undertook in the greater Cincinnati area, along with some preliminary results of their work. Continue reading
It’s more likely in our practice that a family of a child with an autism spectrum disorder will be involved with church than a family of a child with bipolar disorder. Continue reading