Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Creating Belonging: Rethinking Cultural Contexts and #mentalhealth keyministry.org/church4everych… 29 minutes ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Honored to be part of the free, online Thrive and Cultivate summit for church leaders next weekend organized by @thechurchc… 2 hours ago
- Key Ministry's @drgrcevich and @CatherineSBoyle are both presenting at Thrive & Cultivate #MentalHealth Summit for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Next Friday, May 21: International OCD Foundation presenting the Faith and Mental Health Conference on May 21 from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- In different cultural settings, value of individual’s gifts & stigma of #mentalhealth struggles can vary greatly. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Craig Groeschel
The greatest obstacle we face in sharing the Gospel with kids with disabilities and their families rests in the challenges presented by the environments in which we worship and do much of what we refer to as “ministry.” Our newfound ability to connect with people anywhere, at any time provides us with a tool to bridge the barriers that currently exist at church for kids who process sensory information differently, evaluate risk differently and maintain self control differently than kids considered more “typical.” Continue reading