Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CraigJohnson5: Today was unreal @planetshakerschurch 254 people accepted Christ as their Savior, hundreds came forward during ministry… 12 hours ago
- #thankful #givethanks #Lord #heart #Psalm #pumpkin https://t.co/N0IEwsPneF 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: @drgrcevich of @KeyMinistry joins me tonight on #WashingtonWatch @FRCdc bc 1) he is brilliant, funny & kind & 2) tackles t… 2 days ago
- Theologian, pastor and founder of Ligonier Ministries RC Sproul was personally impacted by the disabilities of his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ministry leaders, after you read Dr. G's book "Mental Health and the Church," here are some books we recommend as y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: David Glover
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
David will be serving as a speaker for Inclusion Fusion, and will be sharing on his most recent ministry endeavor, The P.U.R.E. Ministry Project – What, Why, Where, and When. David’s seminar will address the why, what, where, and when of The P.U.R.E. Ministry Project as it relates to you, your church, and your community and how you can become involved!