Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Adults with disabilities and church attendance...What does the data say?
- My 8 favorite Bible verses for special needs ministry (and the one I usually don't use)
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Here's your chance to win a FREE downloadable #marriageretreat specifically tailored for parents raising kids with #specia… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I'm encouraging pastors, church staff, volunteers and families impacted by disability to come to #IFL2020. Over seventy spe… 2 days ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Three Truths for CHD Awareness Day keyministry.org/specialneedspa… @KeyMinistry @STHBofficial 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: PURE Ministries
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
Time has given me the educational qualifications required to minister to someone quite different than me. As I got to know not only Noah, but the dozen or so other children I began accumulating within our children’s ministry, I built a relationship with each one that led to a rapport which enabled me to appear like an expert in their midst. I looked like an expert, but in all honesty, all I did was love them and get to know each of them. Continue reading