Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book to broaden your understanding of mental illness in the context of ministry? Here are some we enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday October 13 is 'unofficially' Pastor Appreciation Sunday 2019. Pastors often experience secondary trauma from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What good will a $5 contribution to Key Ministry do? More than you might imagine. Every week, we're contacted by ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We offer a database of special needs and #mentalhealth welcoming #churches with a locator map, so you can find a ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This was pretty awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen #MentalHealthandtheChurch on sale someplace outside of our m… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: PURE Ministries
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
Time has given me the educational qualifications required to minister to someone quite different than me. As I got to know not only Noah, but the dozen or so other children I began accumulating within our children’s ministry, I built a relationship with each one that led to a rapport which enabled me to appear like an expert in their midst. I looked like an expert, but in all honesty, all I did was love them and get to know each of them. Continue reading