Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're delighted to be 1 of 9 Night to Shine: Shine On ministry orgs! If your church hosts #nighttoshine,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 59 minutes ago
- Something exciting! TyiaLynn Scott, exec director of Critically Loved & #IFL2020 speaker has written #Bible study f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood hosted webinar titled "When Religion & OCD Collide." Some insights: religious belief doesn't cause… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- We have a winner! Becky Miller from Michigan is winner of books from 3 of speakers at #IFL2020. Now it's YOUR chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: @KellyMRosati @kjramseywrites I'm more encouraged than I've ever been by progress our @KeyMinistry crew has seen firsthand… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Dan O’Connor
But the newer thinking is that it’s not your body that disables you, it’s the environment around you.” For example, an environment full of stairs is actually what disables a person in a wheelchair. “That’s a much more interesting way to look at disability,” Continue reading