Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Is your family looking for support in your special needs life? Here's a good page on our website to help you find i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are ministry leader & just need a one-on-one conversation about a special needs concern, #contact us today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: "Your Church doesn't need an expert to start a special Needs Ministry" by Lamar Hardwick on @KeyMinistry https://t.co/9iK… 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: dear Pastor, I know it can be hard to recognize the difference between being useful and being used. 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: I believe “depression” and “anxiety” are names above which the Name of Jesus sits. But the way so many Christian leade… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: environments
But the newer thinking is that it’s not your body that disables you, it’s the environment around you.” For example, an environment full of stairs is actually what disables a person in a wheelchair. “That’s a much more interesting way to look at disability,” he adds. “So the onus isn’t on the ‘disabled’ person, it’s on the environment and on all of us.”
But the newer thinking is that it’s not your body that disables you, it’s the environment around you.” For example, an environment full of stairs is actually what disables a person in a wheelchair. “That’s a much more interesting way to look at disability,” Continue reading
What do we do when folks need accommodations in order to consistently attend church and participate in activities that facilitate spiritual growth but function relatively well at home, at work or in school? Continue reading