Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 before the end of February for the best priced ticket! Prices… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s church4everychild.org/2020/02/24/dis… https://t.co/7rlGVY2RYf 3 hours ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: For #blackhistorymonth, we would like to highlight Dr. Lamar Hardwick, also known as the @autismpastor. He is an autism… 2 days ago
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 2 days ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: focus groups
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.