Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- qoo.ly/3abu4m #autism #specialneedsparenting #consequences #truth 3 hours ago
- How can we help your church or family? Connect with us today! #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #pastor qoo.ly/3abq68 7 hours ago
- In January each year, many Christians celebrate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. But what do we mean when we say “san… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- 2020 was challenging year. #Mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join us for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: sensory integration
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
In Part Six of our Fall series on including kids with aggressive behavior at church, we’ll examine how sensory issues, anxiety and difficulties processing social cues can increase the risk of aggressive behavior and highlight opportunities for church staff and volunteers to take steps to moderate these risks.