Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- More and more churches are developing mental health ministry, or taking the first steps towards mental health minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @3Boys4Me from Hope in Autism writes, "Sometimes, I don't know how I feel about my son's autism; my feelings about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @SandraPeoples and Rev Dr Lorna Bradley from the Hope and Healing Center discuss how churches can bless special nee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Do you know an unsung hero? August is Special Needs Parents Appreciation month. Nominate someone for Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry team is served by extraordinarily talented volunteers! serving our ministry! Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me has a… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: support groups
It is without question that many of us wonder where WE as individuals fit in to our ever-changing society. We may enter into each day with confusion, doubt and uncertainty and cannot help but search for our place. Regardless of … Continue reading
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
Dr. Steve Grcevich recently contacted me with the idea of offering an online format for parent support via videoconferencing. This is a great opportunity to offer a community of support to parents who otherwise would not have access via a more traditional face to face group Continue reading