Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Would @drgrcevich change Mental Health and the Church? An add: Most kids/adults w/ common #mentalhealth conditions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Terrific advice from @KellyMRosati -she's lived through this challenge with three of her kids! What to do when your child h… 4 hours ago
- RT @KellyMRosati: FYI @KayWarren1 @aresimpson @drgrcevich @jcnjmama @edstetzer @RobertVore @CTmagazine @anthemofhope @KeyMinistry #teensuic… 6 hours ago
- Our vision: every pastor, church staff member & volunteer has highest quality disability ministry training within a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The cost of starting to include people with disabilities is often not primarily monetary. The cost of including peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: support groups
It is without question that many of us wonder where WE as individuals fit in to our ever-changing society. We may enter into each day with confusion, doubt and uncertainty and cannot help but search for our place. Regardless of … Continue reading
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
Dr. Steve Grcevich recently contacted me with the idea of offering an online format for parent support via videoconferencing. This is a great opportunity to offer a community of support to parents who otherwise would not have access via a more traditional face to face group Continue reading