Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Use our locator map to find a church where your family can be loved, serve and grow! buff.ly/2FxJyBM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @drgrcevich: kids of this generation are facing challenges to #faith my generation hasn’t. Does little good to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are so thrilled to be at @JohnsonUniv and to be a part of their Disability Awareness Day! #DisabilityMinistry #Jes… 20 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Last night we got a preview of the new space at @southeastchrist for Shine Disabilities Ministry. Wow! Nearly 5,000… 20 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thess. 5:9). God has… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mood disorders
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading
In this counseling Summit, we’ll offer practical strategies for identifying and treating the most common…and pressing mental health concerns in children and teens. Continue reading
With rare exceptions, kids want to be good. They want their parents to approve of them. They want other kids to like them and want to be with them. They want to be normal. Continue reading