Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What's the data about special needs and abortion?
- Every Child Welcome...the most complete special needs ministry resource I've ever come across
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #scripture #Bible #God #teaching #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/UVisfI9zeh 3 hours ago
- Even with pandemic limitations, respite care for special needs families is still being provided by ministries that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Spiritual or #PastoralCareWeek provides opportunity for chaplains + pastoral care counselors/care providers to shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Next Monday, November 2, Idea Share returns! We host a monthly discussion on special needs ministry re-opening and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: A journalist friend of mine asked this rhetorical question today: what would the reaction be if the New York Times got locked… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mood disorders
We are in the beginning stages, but perhaps the most beautiful firstfruits have been watching the healing that goes both ways when parents who have been on the journey longer come alongside those who are just beginning to deal with these struggles. The support brings a sense of greater purpose to parents sharing what they have learned with others.
It might be helpful to look at the available research into kids and teens who commit sexual offenses to better understand the background of kids who perpetrate these offenses and the impact that treatment may have on reducing their risk of harming others in the future. Continue reading
In this counseling Summit, we’ll offer practical strategies for identifying and treating the most common…and pressing mental health concerns in children and teens. Continue reading
With rare exceptions, kids want to be good. They want their parents to approve of them. They want other kids to like them and want to be with them. They want to be normal. Continue reading