Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Inclusion Fusion Live 2019
Amplifying Small Voices – Inclusion Fusion Live 2019
Posted on December 19, 2018 by Dr. G
We’re hoping to fill the church throughout the two days of IFL 2019 with pastors, ministry leaders and families from all across the U.S. for a time of prayer, worship, learning and collaboration for the purpose of helping individuals and families affected by disability to be welcomed and fully included in the worship and ministry offered through the local church. Our team would love for you to join us!
Continue reading →
Posted in Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry, Training Events | Tagged amplifying small voices, Buddy Break, Disability Ministry, Inclusion Fusion Live 2019, Janet Parshall, Key Ministry, mental health and the church, mental health ministry, ministry conferences, Respite Ministry, Special Needs Ministry | Leave a comment