Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Florida law requiring students to inform school districts on mental health history is problematic orlandosentinel.com/opinion/audien… 8 hours ago
- Special-Needs Parents: Here's Where to Find Your Mission Field buff.ly/2vSsTVI @SandraPeoples https://t.co/1ZzkoyADUe 8 hours ago
- Eight Outreach Events to Target (and Bless) Special-Needs Families buff.ly/2OEW9pV #disabilityministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Sterling Heights gym caters to children and adults with special needs fox2detroit.com/health/sterlin… 10 hours ago
- You spend a lot of time planning great inclusion activities and outreaches especially focused to bless families wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!