Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Making Peace a Priority keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 48 minutes ago
- Join our Hope Anew Spring 2018 Study! Learn more on #Vimeo vimeo.com/258648578?ref=… #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #encouragement #support 1 hour ago
- When I think about the many illnesses, seizures, allergic reactions, health scares, and daily care for Joey over 37… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- At Huntington St. Patrick's Day Parade, special-needs focus leads the way nwsdy.li/2tYfVab via @Newsday 3 hours ago
- RT @Barb_Dittrich: Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will rec… https://t.co/RtolMUU… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!