Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Mother of children with autism grateful for West Valley City Police's Special Needs Safety Program via.fox13now.com/j1DHp via @fox13 9 hours ago
- Why are children's hospital emergency rooms becoming flooded with suicidal kids? keyministry.org/church4everych… 12 hours ago
- What I wish I could tell my 6-year-old self about living with a disability today.com/series/things-… via @todayshow 15 hours ago
- Excellent advice from @aresimpson! Eleven ways we can all nurture our mental health erlc.com/resource-libra… 16 hours ago
- Structure and Breaks for Summertime keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!