Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An invitation to our readers to brainstorm about God’s purposes in mental illness
- Should I teach them the right way to care for patients?
- Redefine Grace: A Simple Christ-Centered Approach for Students
- Advancing the cause of disability ministry
- It’s the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: If you tried to leave a comment at #DifferentDream to enter drawing for a free Dad Band CD & it didn't work, try again. Th… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: My friend Caroline filled out the online form for her country library system to order my book, and they ordered 19 copie… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Christmas isn't as far away as you think! Get a jump on shopping early! lifewithasideoftheunexpected.com/toys-sensory-p… 1 day ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Grief When You Receive Another Diagnosis dlvr.it/QnvVqm 1 day ago
- RT @IAmTonyaNash: I just pre-ordered a #book by @SandraPeoples called, "Unexpected Blessings." Sandra is a part of @KeyMinistry and a fello… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!