Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I took a deep breath and spoke calmly in spite of inner panic. “Okay, let’s talk about this”, I said, “What’s going… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s Pain Awareness Month, and if you know a person who struggles with a painful condition, ask for this weeks free rad… 10 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: If you're feeling desperate, please reach out to a faith leader, a friend, or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). There IS hop… 10 hours ago
- Dr. G asked for personal stories about mental illness & church participation. If you work in ministry, unfamiliar w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Follow link to register for this month's disability ministry Video Roundtable. Topic this month is supporting teens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!