Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #Christmas #Jesus #manger #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church https://t.co/l35kC2FVPQ 6 hours ago
- Many of @drgrcevich's presentations are available at no cost to you or your ministry at this link on Slideshare. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- On this Giving Tuesday, please take care of your family, church and community needs first. After those needs are me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #Christmas brings sweet, stirring reminder that God is at center of family. As the #church, we're God’s expression… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Feeling lonely during the holidays? Many of us are. Find out how people are dealing with loneliness by visiting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Buddy Break
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Through providing respite care, churches can step in the gap to meet an immediate need for parents of kids with mental illness while providing an opportunity for members and attendees to serve others in a practical way and connect with families who likely lack a meaningful connection with a local church. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!