Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Goodshepherd #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #JesusisLord #disabilityinclusion https://t.co/DR8xBbTQdQ 10 hours ago
- People are longing for connection like never before. Palm Sunday and Easter are just a few weeks away. Make sure sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- The @KeyMinistry prayer team meets weekly to pray for the ministry and your prayer needs. Let us know how we can pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues this week: @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Live and IN PERSON – announcing #IFL2021 - Inclusion Fusion Live, our Disability Ministry Conference. church4everychild.org/2021/03/08/liv… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jack Graham
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading