Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Catherine Boyle will be speaking at Faith Inclusion Network's Community for All Virtual Conference! Registration is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Tony Roberts, author of When Despair Meets Delight, is shepherding a project "Hope for Troubled Minds: An Anthology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In collaboration with the Tim Tebow Foundation, we present #DATC2023: a two-day in-person national disability minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Jack Graham
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
We’re hosting an event combining an online retreat for pastors and church staff with a mental health ministry conference. Continue reading