Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: IEP help is here! adayinourshoes.com/sample-letter-… 10 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: For 10 years I’ve been keeping a list of the books I read. Here’s the 2018 edition with 86 titles sandrapeoples.com/2018-reading-l… 10 hours ago
- We hope you'll make plans to join us in April for Inclusion Fusion Live! Sign up here to learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: When we’re out of school for breaks, we plan a “sensory diet” to make sure James is getting his sensory needs met. He’s… 11 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Everything Has Changed: Life after Loss dlvr.it/QtPgMd 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brad Hoefs
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading