Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #peace #peaceofGod #prayer #GodsWord #parenting #specialneeds #disabilities #mentalhealth https://t.co/KbUEn0QPx0 1 day ago
- Have fundraisers begun for youth #missiontrip yet? Every summer they come: NYC, LA, New Orleans if they’re nearby,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Conversation with @cnieuwhof, @JuliWilson and Kayla Stoecklein about #mentalhealth and #pastors. New @BarnaGroup research -… 2 days ago
- Many churches have put much thought/resources into mental health support for church, community. Churches have oppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brad Hoefs
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading