Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Each special-needs family has different challenges, but there are some concerns that are universal for us.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @drgrcevich 60+ presentations on SlideShare, also linked on Mental Health Ministry section of Key Ministry website.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @JoscelynRC: 🎙Thankful to @KeyMinistry for giving me the opportunity to talk about @HopeIntlChurch & sharing their work within the comm… 9 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #wordofGod #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/Ac4rKnvCDk 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brad Hoefs
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading