Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Such a great building/museum & location for @autismspeaks #conference. #autism #specialneeds #disability #IFL2020 @Key… 2 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #friendship #gospel #anxiety #depression #specialneeds #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/orTT40Ugif 3 hours ago
- Looking to invest your financial resources to advance the cause of #mentalhealth & #disability #ministry? Partner w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- We welcome #ministry leaders & #mentalhealth professionals to join our #group for mental health ministry leaders. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- We now recognize alternative, #nonverbal ways in which we can #communicate. Most churches, however, still rely heav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brad Hoefs
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading