Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "They were told Ryan would never go past elementary school. They were told not to let him play sports because he had a… 19 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Still not sure what lesson you will use on Christmas? We got you covered. Well, Rufus the South Pole Elf has you cov… 1 day ago
- Our video library grows weekly. Stay current on all new @KeyMinistry videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #friendship #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disabilityinclusion #gospel #Bible https://t.co/9IdeNRciTL 1 day ago
- One of Key Ministry's writing team members has a new book perfect for disability ministry leaders! Get your copy of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Matthew Stanford
We’d love for you to learn more about caring for the people of your church who are hurting while getting yourself and your ministry colleagues support for your own mental health and the mental health of your family during a challenging season of ministry.
The presence of mental illness appears to be an impediment to church attendance and regular prayer. Continue reading
The research appears to suggest that we have a lot of people within the church who struggle with emotional distress who have been badly hurt by their interactions with pastors, church staff, counselors and the reactions of fellow believers. Clearly, there’s an established perception among the majority outside the church that those struggling with more serious or chronic mental health concerns won’t be welcome at church…and that’s a very big problem when it comes to fulfilling Christ’s command to make disciples. Continue reading
Matt’s presentation will help equip you and your church to effectively minister and support those living with mental illness. Continue reading
Matt’s talk should be required viewing for pastors and church staff seeking to more effectively minister to families impacted by mental illness. Continue reading
Today, I want to highlight some presentations that address a personal cause of mine…the inclusion of kids and families at church who struggle with mental illness. Continue reading