Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: This #DreamTeam post is so, so important. inlinkz.com/displayurl.php… 5 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: jasonhague.com/2014/12/22/whe… 5 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So it's definitely for those in the beginning and those who feel a little more seasoned in the special needs life!” 🙌😊🙌… 6 hours ago
- Next week Sandra Peoples will be releasing a study guide that goes along with Unexpected Blessings: The Joys and Po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Getting ready to film a short training on the importance of reporting abuse and neglect in ministry @AbilityMinistry #Dis… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Brad Hambrick
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
The research appears to suggest that we have a lot of people within the church who struggle with emotional distress who have been badly hurt by their interactions with pastors, church staff, counselors and the reactions of fellow believers. Clearly, there’s an established perception among the majority outside the church that those struggling with more serious or chronic mental health concerns won’t be welcome at church…and that’s a very big problem when it comes to fulfilling Christ’s command to make disciples. Continue reading