Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 26 million Americans w/ #disabilities are working age; each yr add'l 50,000 young adults w/ #autism search, struggl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: Can't wait to talk to a dear friend on an important topic tonight! Pls visit @KeyMinistry for a wealth of information & re… 2 days ago
- We encourage church leaders to do some of their own homework on mental health. Here are some excellent organization… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post is shared on one of the @KeyMinistry Facebook pages today. Check out Key Ministry there or visit our we… 2 days ago
- Fall arrives on Monday, September 23. Here's a Key Ministry devotional from our writing team to keep your focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Outside In Ministries
More than anything, mental health ministry is about your church community, as a whole, getting the concept that people with mental health issues aren’t problems to be solved, they are people to be loved.
Catherine Boyle… Stepping Into Mental Health Ministry: Understand Who Your Church Is and Find the Champions
Before launching the Ironbridge Baptist Church mental health pilot, I spent months talking and meeting with individuals of influence within the church community, many with ‘lived experience.’ The goal of such conversations was ultimately to generate support for the idea that we could – as a faith community – be much more upfront about the reality of mental illness, in all its various forms – and begin truly supporting one another. Continue reading
If you think mental health ministry is something your church should consider, just start the conversation. If your church is like most, the pastors and staff are already aware of mental health needs in your faith community. Prayerfully consider if Jesus isn’t asking you to step up and reach out to the ones who can’t reach out for themselves. Continue reading