Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Will you join us on our mission? Contact us to be part of our adventure! buff.ly/2DweOBh #mission #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #AdoptionandFosterCareAwareness month continues through the end of November. Churches can find helpful information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Book recommendation- Life on the Spectrum: Faith. Hope. Love. Autism. Kevin O'Brien amazon.com/dp/0692182853/… via @amazon 16 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Imagine living your whole life dependent on someone else to get out of the house. When Melissa received the Perfect Gif… 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: November is National Caregiver's Month. Let's spend extra time this month covering our caregivers in prayer! For more re… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Parkersburg High School
“Instead of sending him out of the room or any other myriad of options, she fashioned a large cardboard box and placed the box around his seat, completely enclosing him, in front of 30 of his peers,” Dean said.
Dean alleges the teacher wrote “bad kid fort” on the outside of the box while he was in it. She has a picture of the alleged fort on her Facebook page. It was sent to her by a student who saw it the hallway and snapped a photo. Continue reading