Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #peace #peaceofGod #prayer #GodsWord #parenting #specialneeds #disabilities #mentalhealth https://t.co/KbUEn0QPx0 1 day ago
- Have fundraisers begun for youth #missiontrip yet? Every summer they come: NYC, LA, New Orleans if they’re nearby,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Conversation with @cnieuwhof, @JuliWilson and Kayla Stoecklein about #mentalhealth and #pastors. New @BarnaGroup research -… 2 days ago
- Many churches have put much thought/resources into mental health support for church, community. Churches have oppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: right of conscience
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading