Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're working on new resources for ministry leaders related to specific mental health conditions, but in the meanti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Powerful article/Steph Hubach: "Parents who made unusual choice to continue pregnancy after #Downsyndrome diagnosis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @BreakPointCC: Today, #MarchForLife in Washington DC; important #pioneer was Dr. Mildred Jefferson, 1st black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sunday: Nat'l #SanctityofHumanLife day in churches. Women in crisis pregnancies often have similar needs/concerns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Pastor: want to support the mental health needs of kids and families in your church and community, but don't know w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: right of conscience
Christianity is, in this life, a religion of suffering. We have forgotten this truth in America. Put bluntly: if you do have a comfortable path through life with no fears at all of persecution, you probably are not a true Christian. Continue reading
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading