Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: If you were affected by Hurricane Ian and are looking for assistance, make sure you check out the resources we have ava… 11 hours ago
- In tomorrow's episode of Key Ministry: the Podcast, Sandra Peoples is joined by Stephanie Hubach! Together they dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #belonging #endthestigma #thechurch #pastors https://t.co/n0jrB8i06v 16 hours ago
- Does your church have an inclusive disability ministry? Please register your church on our website and better help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: right to die
Consider the consequences when requirements imposed upon physicians to assist patients requesting help in committing suicide become incompatible with an understanding of the sanctity of life as understood from traditional Biblical teaching and principles… Continue reading