Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December: #nationalcardonationmonth. Wonderful way to give to meet needs: provide transportation, to reduce stresse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Our now monthly Idea Share online gathering and conversation will take place on Monday, December 7 at noon EST. Reg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #Bible #Christmas #Jesus #manger #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church https://t.co/l35kC2FVPQ 1 day ago
- Many of @drgrcevich's presentations are available at no cost to you or your ministry at this link on Slideshare. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- On this Giving Tuesday, please take care of your family, church and community needs first. After those needs are me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ryan Edlind
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond in the comments section below.
To that end, I’m delighted to introduce Ryan Edlind, our first Inclusion Fusion speaker to volunteer a presentation to the conference without having received a formal invitation from our Program Committee. Ryan will be presenting on the topic Church and Mental Health: Bridging the Gap from a Leadership Perspective.