Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- In collaboration with @tebowfoundation, @AbilityMinistry has created a FREE video devotional series called Let You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Do you want to start a respite night at your church, but do not know where to start? Click here for our recommendat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week begins today. CHD is incredibly common with approximately 40,000 babies diag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "The topic of sex and relationships is just as relevant for young people with additional needs as for anyone else."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ryan Edlind
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond in the comments section below.
To that end, I’m delighted to introduce Ryan Edlind, our first Inclusion Fusion speaker to volunteer a presentation to the conference without having received a formal invitation from our Program Committee. Ryan will be presenting on the topic Church and Mental Health: Bridging the Gap from a Leadership Perspective.