Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth wrapping up in a few days, we encourage #pastors and #ministry leaders to watch th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: I'm very honored to be the guest blogger on @ERLC today, and hope you'll read the article. buff.ly/2TM4kFQ #me… 12 hours ago
- Ministry leaders, we are continuing our Monday Idea Share discussions on select Mondays at noon EDT through the sum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- We had a great conversation with Skip McDonald from @intervarsityusa yesterday. If you couldn't join us live, here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- As nation’s #mentalhealth has suffered under weight of #COVID19, important to remember #pastors & #ministry leaders… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ryan Edlind
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond in the comments section below.
To that end, I’m delighted to introduce Ryan Edlind, our first Inclusion Fusion speaker to volunteer a presentation to the conference without having received a formal invitation from our Program Committee. Ryan will be presenting on the topic Church and Mental Health: Bridging the Gap from a Leadership Perspective.