Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Though it may seem especially difficult now, it's never been more important to rest and focus on trusting God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- If our work has been a blessing to you, your family, or your church, we would greatly appreciate your financial sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- We're on all the major social media platforms. Here's a link to follow us on Instagram - hope to see you there, too… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If you are looking for one of our recent parenting-focused webinars, we have them listed on this page, just for spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @colleenswindoll sat down w/ her father, @chuckswindoll, to talk about hard stories from their family. Many may thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Breathe Respite
On the Labor Day weekend of 2010, I found myself- yet again- living the story of the Scriptures while on a trampoline with my beautiful little boy who was soaking in the unadulterated one-on-one time he had with his dad. Continue reading
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond in the comments section below.
Rebecca will be sharing from her experience in the leadership of a large and growing respite ministry in her Inclusion Fusion presentation Starting a Respite Outreach at Your Church. Continue reading
While our focus at Key Ministry is to help churches serve, welcome and include families of kids with hidden disabilities with the intent that the kids and their families will greatly benefit from being in a church where they can come to know and love Jesus, there’s a huge potential for spiritual growth among kids given the opportunity to serve in such a ministry.