Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Couldn't join us last week for conversation on how churches meeting in spaces like movie theaters, schools can have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #mentalillness #mentalhealth #disability #church #specialneeds #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/LPw2HohfYl 11 hours ago
- Busy month training, collaborating, learning: @drgrcevich - White House #MentalHealth summit, @BethGolik - Kingdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- On this Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2020, we encourage you to live out your faith in Christ by loving and serving ot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #hospitalization #mentalillness #disability #IFL2020 @drgrcevich https://t.co/3JSuIWRpBw 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Breathe Respite
On the Labor Day weekend of 2010, I found myself- yet again- living the story of the Scriptures while on a trampoline with my beautiful little boy who was soaking in the unadulterated one-on-one time he had with his dad. Continue reading
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or respond in the comments section below.
Rebecca will be sharing from her experience in the leadership of a large and growing respite ministry in her Inclusion Fusion presentation Starting a Respite Outreach at Your Church. Continue reading
While our focus at Key Ministry is to help churches serve, welcome and include families of kids with hidden disabilities with the intent that the kids and their families will greatly benefit from being in a church where they can come to know and love Jesus, there’s a huge potential for spiritual growth among kids given the opportunity to serve in such a ministry.