Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 is now open! Meet our speakers: buff.ly/2s8oxur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I continue to rejoice as this #church w/ no formal inclusion program extends #grace, love to each & every person wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- We’re a small #ministry making a big #impact. Will you join us in helping the body of Christ complete? 100% of your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Today is St. Nicholas day. Raised as a devout #Christian, St. Nicholas dedicated his whole life to serving the sick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Looking forward to joining @KeyMinistry and @drgrcevich at the Inclusion Fusion Live 2020, along with dear friend Laura… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cuyahoga Valley Church
I wrote a book describing a model for doing mental health ministry without having ever truly seen what it looks like. God gave me the privilege of seeing it in action last Sunday at CVC. Continue reading
To that end, I’m delighted to introduce Ryan Edlind, our first Inclusion Fusion speaker to volunteer a presentation to the conference without having received a formal invitation from our Program Committee. Ryan will be presenting on the topic Church and Mental Health: Bridging the Gap from a Leadership Perspective.