Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The FDA finally takes action on a problem with generic ADHD medication
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Yesterday, @SoarSpecialNeed hosted @DocHunsley, @drgrcevich from Key Ministry, & Sheri McClurg to discuss how to co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It's evening on the east coast, and officially the Sabbath. Rest. Refresh. And be the Church wherever God has you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We all feel stress from #COVID19. Our friends at @mhgracealliance have selected 3 topics from #Thrive workbook to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @edstetzer: We just received some important additional information about the CARES Act related to churches. The Department of Treasury… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: My grandson turned 5 yesterday, and many of us can identify with the #fear he battled 2 years ago. Truly, we need not fear… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Cuyahoga Valley Church
I wrote a book describing a model for doing mental health ministry without having ever truly seen what it looks like. God gave me the privilege of seeing it in action last Sunday at CVC. Continue reading
To that end, I’m delighted to introduce Ryan Edlind, our first Inclusion Fusion speaker to volunteer a presentation to the conference without having received a formal invitation from our Program Committee. Ryan will be presenting on the topic Church and Mental Health: Bridging the Gap from a Leadership Perspective.