Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We offer a free downloadable checklist for steps any church can take to start a disability inclusion ministry. Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We @AbilityMinistry are excited to stand beside @TimTebow and the @tebowfoundation as an official Shine On Contributor. Che… 3 hours ago
- May is Mental Health Month + Foster Care month; yesterday was Maternal Mental Health day. What better way to suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Today is the 70th anniversary of the National Day of Prayer in America. Find prayer guides and prayer gatherings ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I love #Psalm23. Somehow in the first few words, I find physical refreshment. Prompt relief in body, but my respons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Rhonda Martin
We’re also beginning the practice of having regular worship hours three evenings each week, supported by wonderful hosts who have agreed to be available to our attendees for chat and prayer at the same worship hour every week. Continue reading
In my day job as a physician, I have the opportunity to do work of significance. The work we get to do through Key Ministry will have eternal significance. Continue reading
it’s time to begin a new ministry year. Our crew at Key Ministry has been hard at work making preparations. Here’s what we have in store for you this Fall… Continue reading
Here’s my Power Point presentation for the talk I’ll be presenting later today at the 2013 Accessibility Summit at McLean Bible Church in McLean, VA Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry (and me personally) have lots to be thankful for in 2011! In the last ten days, we had our major Board meeting for the year and an opportunity to plan ahead in earnest for 2012. In the process of working on our Annual Report, I decided to develop a list of the top ten ministry-related blessings we’ve experienced in the past year. This was a great exercise-I had a very hard time choosing just ten. God’s been exceedingly gracious to us over the past year! Here goes…
One of the goals of our team at Key Ministry when we put together Inclusion Fusion in partnership with Jeremy Collins (a children’s pastor) and his team at Pajama Conference was to establish a community where pastors, children’s and youth ministry leaders, disability ministry leaders and families could connect to share ideas in order to help more churches connect with more families of kids and adults with special needs.
Thanks to the incredible support of Chuck Swindoll, his daughter Colleen, and their team at Insight for Living, Inclusion Fusion has been successful beyond our wildest expectations. The interest in the conference was so great on our first day that the media team had to replace their servers to manage the volume of internet traffic!
As the Chairman of the Inclusion Fusion Program Committee, I wanted to invite our friends and colleagues in Kidmin to be part of the conference. Now that we’ve extended the conference through Monday, November 7 (due to connection issues caused by the internet traffic), I thought I’d help our friends in children’s ministry identify some presentations of interest.
If there are folks you see at church tomorrow, feel free to invite them to check out the conference, since we’re now running through Monday night. Also, if you have ideas about speakers or topics or general comments about Inclusion Fusion, feel free to e-mail me at: email@example.com, or respond in the comments section below.