Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special-needs student beats the odds to show a dairy cow heraldtribune.com/news/20180318/… 20 minutes ago
- Loving our kids as we love ourselves? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @melodyofautism 45 minutes ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Sharon Cargin's transparency and made her piece the top post of the week. https://t.co/p5vN9… 2 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: The enemy loves for us to be held captive to our fears. When fear poisons our lives, it distorts how we see this: http… 2 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Apple is proposing 13 new emojis in an effort to better represent people with disabilities cnn.it/2G35vb3 https://t.co/zp… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: seminars
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Here are the questions related to kids and medication I’m planning to discuss…