Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In the US, today is National Caregiver's Day. Here's an article with ideas to show appreciation for the #caregivers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Does your church consider bringing gospel of #Jesus to people living w/ #disability a #mission? People living w/ di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- When you buy @drgrcevich's book "Mental Health and The Church," you get a free planning tool to use for developing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If you can't be in Houston on Saturday for #AllAccessHTX, here's a list of other #disabilityministry conferences this sp… 18 hours ago
- #faithful #Jesus #God #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #conference #IFL2020 https://t.co/lPVBk4LMSJ 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: seminars
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Here are the questions related to kids and medication I’m planning to discuss…