Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shaping special Hearts
Vangie Rodenbeck’s interview with Dr. G on Mental Illness and the Church…
Steve will be Vangie Rodenbeck’s special guest THIS COMING TUESDAY, MAY 19th, at 12:00 PM Eastern as part of Vangie’s Shaping Special Hearts podcast hosted by CM Connect and sponsored by Standard Publishing. Continue reading
Posted in Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Strategies, Training Events Tagged Blog Talk Radio, children's ministry, CMconnect.org, Family Ministry, Inclusion, mental health and the church, Shaping special Hearts, Stephen Grcevich MD, student ministry, Vangie Rodenbeck 1 Comment
Rebecca Hamilton live on Thursday…CM Connect, Blog Talk Radio
Listen to Rebecca and Vangie as they dispel popular “myths” related to training volunteers for disability-related ministries and learn about two amazing resources you can use to train and organize volunteers today.