Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- April is #AutismAcceptanceMonth. Learn more here: loom.ly/u8Xgq-4 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- "SNAD" stands for: Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum. Join now: loom.ly/S-B-EUg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Vangie Rodenbeck
Vangie Rodenbeck’s interview with Dr. G on Mental Illness and the Church…
Steve will be Vangie Rodenbeck’s special guest THIS COMING TUESDAY, MAY 19th, at 12:00 PM Eastern as part of Vangie’s Shaping Special Hearts podcast hosted by CM Connect and sponsored by Standard Publishing. Continue reading
Posted in Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Strategies, Training Events Tagged Blog Talk Radio, children's ministry, CMconnect.org, Family Ministry, Inclusion, mental health and the church, Shaping special Hearts, Stephen Grcevich MD, student ministry, Vangie Rodenbeck 1 Comment
Some Assembly But No Expertise Required…Vangie Rodenbeck
Time has given me the educational qualifications required to minister to someone quite different than me. As I got to know not only Noah, but the dozen or so other children I began accumulating within our children’s ministry, I built a relationship with each one that led to a rapport which enabled me to appear like an expert in their midst. I looked like an expert, but in all honesty, all I did was love them and get to know each of them. Continue reading
Rebecca Hamilton live on Thursday…CM Connect, Blog Talk Radio
Listen to Rebecca and Vangie as they dispel popular “myths” related to training volunteers for disability-related ministries and learn about two amazing resources you can use to train and organize volunteers today.