Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- From all of us at Key Ministry, Happy Father's Day! #FathersDay2019 #family https://t.co/xZLlJ5Xnk8 23 hours ago
- Whether your hobby is golf, woodworking, or something else, we hope you get to enjoy doing things you love with peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Technology can be important tool to advance goal of families experiencing worship, #Christian community in the phy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: In the past 2 weeks, several parents have asked if raising kids with #PTSD might cause them to develop secondary PTSD. Thi… 2 days ago
- RT @CLCNetwork: We're looking for a talented communicator and passionate advocate to join our team! Based in #GrandRapids, this person will… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: special needs parents
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading