Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- “God doesn’t turn away from my pain. He’s the same one who isn’t afraid of my questions, no matter how ridiculous t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Organizations like Key Ministry give people like me much needed information, encouragement, and genuine hope.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Everything Is Changed: Life after Loss buff.ly/2Gbew6i from @stefmckeever https://t.co/n7Pcfw6OTv 6 hours ago
- “The less flexible my child is, the more flexible I need to be,” from @SandraPeoples. Today she's sharing help for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: NEEDED: Parents/caregivers of young children with developmental disabilities! Complete a survey to help improve our unde… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: special needs parents
Sandra has written a remarkable book that will be a great source of comfort and encouragement through revealing “the joys and possibilities of life in a special needs family.” Continue reading
BUT, if your church is considering getting a Special Needs Ministry off the ground, here are some things to consider for choosing the right person to get that ministry going: Continue reading