Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Here are six sensory toys we’ve gotten to make this summer more fun for our son with autism! sandrapeoples.com/sensory-toys-t… htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: This week my blog looks at whether additional/special needs families are more likely to break apart, some triggers, and… 3 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: #IEP meetings are emotionally draining. These 5 strategies can help parents cope. differentdream.com/2017/05/emotio… #DifferentDream… 3 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: If he ever got away from us and people were searching for him, he wouldn’t know how to respond to them. So we taught him… 3 hours ago
- Longing for Heaven, Where There Will Be No More Tears keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Sandra Peoples
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed an array of resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share these resources freely with church leaders or families that would find them helpful. Continue reading
Editor’s note: This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Key for Families seeks … Continue reading
This post was updated to reflect that SEVEN Facebook communities are now up and running for families of kids with disabilities, including a group led by Sandra Peoples for ministry families impacted by disability. Continue reading
Key Ministry has developed many resources for pastors, church staff members, volunteers and families interested in supporting kids with autism spectrum disorders. We encourage you to share this listing freely with any church or any family that would find the resources helpful. Continue reading
No matter the size of a church, you can make a difference for families affected by autism. Continue reading
We seek to connect families with churches close to where they live. We need LOTS and LOTS of churches willing and prepared to welcome families impacted by disability. And that’s where you come in. Continue reading
But around the book grew a tribe. A community who loves and supports each other. Who teaches and encourages. Who rejoices and mourns. My community. My ministry. Continue reading
As we embark upon a new ministry year, I’m especially enthused about the relationship we’re building with Sandra Peoples and her team of writers at Not Alone, the special needs parenting website launched in 2013 by our friend and former colleague Mike Woods Continue reading