Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @CraigJohnson5: Today was unreal @planetshakerschurch 254 people accepted Christ as their Savior, hundreds came forward during ministry… 12 hours ago
- #thankful #givethanks #Lord #heart #Psalm #pumpkin https://t.co/N0IEwsPneF 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: @drgrcevich of @KeyMinistry joins me tonight on #WashingtonWatch @FRCdc bc 1) he is brilliant, funny & kind & 2) tackles t… 2 days ago
- Theologian, pastor and founder of Ligonier Ministries RC Sproul was personally impacted by the disabilities of his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ministry leaders, after you read Dr. G's book "Mental Health and the Church," here are some books we recommend as y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: texting
What if churches began to make use of available technology to keep kids who struggle to overcome their anxiety engaged with youth ministry? Could kids who are too shy to attend church or participate in small groups connect with a local church through an online worship experience, coupled with discussion facilitated and monitored by a youth pastor or group leader? Continue reading