Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What's the data about special needs and abortion?
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- What does the Bible say about abortion and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Just two weeks until Inclusion Fusion Live! Register to hear our four keynote speakers and more than thirty other m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Mental Health and the Church is packed with practical wisdom for ministry and loving your neighbor. Get your copy t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you have down time this weekend and are looking for a good book, here are some that we recommend. They cover men… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: Do you know the signs/symptoms of #Anxiety? #Bipolar Disorder? #Depression? What actions should you take—or not—to hel… 22 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: IEP tips from education professionals who are also parents of kids with special needs. differentdream.com/2017/03/iep-ti… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: social communication
I am suggesting that parents consider why their child’s reactions to being parented in their use of technology are so extreme and to consider how they might address the “why” that fuels their child’s apparent addiction to their electronic toys. Continue reading →
Adults with autism and no intellectual disability are over NINE TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit suicide when compared to their age-matched peers. Continue reading →
Today, we’ll start by identifying seven reasons church attendance/participation is difficult for families of kids with mental illness.
Continue reading →
Let’s consider the challenges a kid would experience who has difficulty picking up on body language or the meaning behind the tone and inflection of speech if their parents decided to start attending your church. Continue reading →