Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 5 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 10 hours ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Last year was overwhelming, jolting, stressful, wonderful, beautiful, and blessed. So many crazy amazing lessons we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aa927 #godisgood #pain #suffering #mystery 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: social communication
I am suggesting that parents consider why their child’s reactions to being parented in their use of technology are so extreme and to consider how they might address the “why” that fuels their child’s apparent addiction to their electronic toys. Continue reading →
Adults with autism and no intellectual disability are over NINE TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit suicide when compared to their age-matched peers. Continue reading →
Today, we’ll start by identifying seven reasons church attendance/participation is difficult for families of kids with mental illness.
Continue reading →
Let’s consider the challenges a kid would experience who has difficulty picking up on body language or the meaning behind the tone and inflection of speech if their parents decided to start attending your church. Continue reading →