Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,285 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We recently found out that Amazon will be phasing out their Smile Program beginning on February 20th. Remember to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's nearly been 5 years since Mental Health and the Church by Dr. Stephen Grcevich was published. How has MHATC he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Grab your early bird pricing for #DATC2023 now through February 28th! Click here for more info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Tickets are on sale now for the All Access conference! Beth, Catherine, and Dr. Grcevich will all be breakout spea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: social communication
I am suggesting that parents consider why their child’s reactions to being parented in their use of technology are so extreme and to consider how they might address the “why” that fuels their child’s apparent addiction to their electronic toys. Continue reading →
Adults with autism and no intellectual disability are over NINE TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit suicide when compared to their age-matched peers. Continue reading →
Today, we’ll start by identifying seven reasons church attendance/participation is difficult for families of kids with mental illness.
Continue reading →
Let’s consider the challenges a kid would experience who has difficulty picking up on body language or the meaning behind the tone and inflection of speech if their parents decided to start attending your church. Continue reading →