Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is a monumental and necessary move to correct the oversight and lack of training associated with treating peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “BUT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD ME YOU ARE A PASTOR. WHO WANTS A PASTOR WHO TAKES DEPRESSION MEDS?” Click here to read the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #love #hope #enduring #Godisfaithful #ministry #specialneedsministry #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/FDjtmd0eQF 2 days ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: social communication
I am suggesting that parents consider why their child’s reactions to being parented in their use of technology are so extreme and to consider how they might address the “why” that fuels their child’s apparent addiction to their electronic toys. Continue reading →
Adults with autism and no intellectual disability are over NINE TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit suicide when compared to their age-matched peers. Continue reading →
Today, we’ll start by identifying seven reasons church attendance/participation is difficult for families of kids with mental illness.
Continue reading →
Let’s consider the challenges a kid would experience who has difficulty picking up on body language or the meaning behind the tone and inflection of speech if their parents decided to start attending your church. Continue reading →