Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Adoption and the Church...Shannon Dingle
- Hi, I'm Shannon, and this is my family
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you have a restful weekend! #rest #weekend #God #Genesis https://t.co/1xLlgQqiUs 1 day ago
- Looking for #research & #statistics on mental illness? Here are 3 studies that offer a comprehensive look at mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're kind of partial to one of the #books we offer, but the #writers on our writing team have terrific #insights,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Trauma affects large numbers of children, adults. Here are 10 insights about #PTSD churches can use to understand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Matt McKee
Thinking “Orange”: Warm Hearts…The family’s role in spiritual development is magnified when kids have disabilities…as well as the church’s role (Part Two)
I’ve found many church leaders to be very short-sighted in their conceptualization of disability ministry, resulting in the need for more family-centered approaches. How are the kids in the family supposed to come to know and love Jesus if we’re not prepared to welcome the parents to church…and all the other activities we’ve found to be helpful in facilitating spiritual growth? Continue reading
I’m pleased and honored to announce that Key Ministry will be participating in the 2011 Children’s Ministry Telesummit, hosted by Jeremy Collins and the good folks at pajamaconference.com this coming April 5-9. Continue reading