Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- With #COVID19 restrictions and recent civil unrest, family #vacations may look very different this #summer, particu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: "Plagues of People, Safety in Numbers." From the annals @KeyMinistry - My oldest's struggles when wedding duties loomed. #… 21 hours ago
- With #stress from #COVID19, + stress from civil unrest that resulted from senseless death of Georg Floyd, managing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Tony Kummer
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!