Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- With #COVID19 restrictions and recent civil unrest, family #vacations may look very different this #summer, particu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: "Plagues of People, Safety in Numbers." From the annals @KeyMinistry - My oldest's struggles when wedding duties loomed. #… 22 hours ago
- With #stress from #COVID19, + stress from civil unrest that resulted from senseless death of Georg Floyd, managing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Ministry to Children
What makes a blog or a social media strategy successful is lots of people who take the time and effort to share content they find valuable with friends and colleagues. More so than anything else, the content we’ve shared through this blog and and our social media platforms that has been created by wonderful, like-minded ministry colleagues we’ve had the pleasure of meeting over the past five years has helped us to disseminate the content we’ve created around ministry with families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities to far more churches, ministry leaders and volunteers than we would have ever imagined five years ago. Continue reading
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!