Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "SNAD" stands for: Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum. Join now: loom.ly/S-B-EUg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wayne Stocks
Nice recognition for Key Ministry…and some of our friends!
Thanks to Tony Kummer and his crew at Ministry to Children for recognizing Church4EveryChild as one of the Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs (#15) for 2013!
Posted in Key Ministry, Resources Tagged Amy Dolan, Church4EveryChild, Dinglefest, Divorce Ministry 4 Kids, Katie Wetherbee, Key Ministry, Lemon Lime Kids, Ministry to Children, Shannon Dingle, Stephen Grcevich MD, The Works of God Displayed, Tony Kummer, Top 100 Children's Ministry Blogs, Wayne Stocks Leave a comment
The ENGAGE Conference…Downloads Available
I’ll present three workshops next month at the ENGAGE Children’s Ministry Training Event, graciously hosted by the Central Pennsylvania Children’s Ministry Network at West Shore Evangelical Church in Mechanicsburg (near Harrisburg) PA, on Friday, November 9th and Saturday, November 10th.
Posted in ADHD, Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Resources, Training Events Tagged children's ministry, church, Disability Ministry, ENGAGE Conference, Faith and Disability Symposium, Family Ministry, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Special Needs Ministry, Stephen Grcevich MD, Sue Miller, Wayne Stocks 2 Comments