Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry conferences: great way to connect w/ people w/ similar passions. Many virtual events this year have cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Mental Health and the Church is a catalyst for change in thinking and approach to mental health ministry, and makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Looking for a book addressing the needs and issues of special needs families? We recommend the books on this page o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #Bible #WordofGod #milk #baby #church #maturity #mature #salvation #JesusisLord https://t.co/GlY5WtgWyg 22 hours ago
- Before COVID, we had a couple over and were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and aske… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: unintended consequences
The research appears to suggest that we have a lot of people within the church who struggle with emotional distress who have been badly hurt by their interactions with pastors, church staff, counselors and the reactions of fellow believers. Clearly, there’s an established perception among the majority outside the church that those struggling with more serious or chronic mental health concerns won’t be welcome at church…and that’s a very big problem when it comes to fulfilling Christ’s command to make disciples. Continue reading