Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: WHKW 1220 AM
Key Ministry to be featured Tuesday night on Cleveland radio…
They’ll be discussing the topic: Welcoming Families of Kids With Mental Illness at Church. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Advocacy, Autism, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Strategies Tagged children's ministry, church, Disability Ministry, Dr. Cara Daily, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental illness, Stephen Grcevich MD, student ministry, WHKW 1220 AM, Wonderfully Made 1 Comment