Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day. Yeah, it's a thing - and it's a thing that needs to be done by al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #fearoftheLord #wisdom #knowledge #fearGod #proverbs #Bible #specialneeds #disability #mentalwellness #mentalhealth https://t.co/OKfuOTPcjk 2 days ago
- Our Facebook groups for families living with disabilities of every kind offer strength, encouragement, resources an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministryleader: When was last time you visited your church's website as potential visitor? Find answers, solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ambiguous grief defined: loss of something you anticipated having in future. Some people call it “the death of a dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Wonderfully Made
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I … Continue reading
Our staff has developed a page on our website listing disability ministry and mental health ministry training opportunities throughout the Continental United States. Continue reading
God has made all of us “wonderfully.” God has made each of us a “work or art.” God has made each of us on purpose for a purpose.
Does God really have a plan and a purpose for your child’s life? Did God really allow this because he intended to use our circumstances for His glory?
They’ll be discussing the topic: Welcoming Families of Kids With Mental Illness at Church. Continue reading