Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 26 million Americans w/ #disabilities are working age; each yr add'l 50,000 young adults w/ #autism search, struggl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: Can't wait to talk to a dear friend on an important topic tonight! Pls visit @KeyMinistry for a wealth of information & re… 2 days ago
- We encourage church leaders to do some of their own homework on mental health. Here are some excellent organization… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post is shared on one of the @KeyMinistry Facebook pages today. Check out Key Ministry there or visit our we… 2 days ago
- Fall arrives on Monday, September 23. Here's a Key Ministry devotional from our writing team to keep your focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Aaron Scheffler
Mark 2 has served a vital role in pulling together a diverse group of churches from throughout the state of Indiana for training and mutual support as individual churches pursue active disability ministry initiatives. Continue reading
Originally posted on 8/21/11, revised 9/19/12). Between now and Inclusion Fusion on November 3-5, 2011 (Inclusion Fusion 2012 is scheduled for November 12-16, 2012, FREE registration available here) we’ll be introducing you to some of the speakers and ministries that … Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve continued to have experiences that reinforce how important it is for Key Ministry to actively seek out other ministries and leaders who are passionate about sharing Christ’s love with families of kids with disabilities, to offer to support and network those ministries and leaders, and to share our platforms with them in order to assist them in expanding the impact of their ministries. Continue reading