Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 2020 has been tough on first responders: a pandemic, wildfires in many places, hurricanes and civil unrest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- At 12pm EDT. Register or see livestream on Facebook. Pastors overwhelmed with 2020 needs, can find it difficult to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Must read from @BarnaGroup: "The Church is pretty good at [handling] acute situations, even highly acute...if someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #Fear #trust #Jesus #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat #Pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #internationalweekofthedeaf. Special needs minister: what are some things your team can do to ensure inclusion of s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Mark 2 Ministries
Mark 2 has served a vital role in pulling together a diverse group of churches from throughout the state of Indiana for training and mutual support as individual churches pursue active disability ministry initiatives. Continue reading
Originally posted on 8/21/11, revised 9/19/12). Between now and Inclusion Fusion on November 3-5, 2011 (Inclusion Fusion 2012 is scheduled for November 12-16, 2012, FREE registration available here) we’ll be introducing you to some of the speakers and ministries that … Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve continued to have experiences that reinforce how important it is for Key Ministry to actively seek out other ministries and leaders who are passionate about sharing Christ’s love with families of kids with disabilities, to offer to support and network those ministries and leaders, and to share our platforms with them in order to assist them in expanding the impact of their ministries. Continue reading
When I look for evidence that we’re engaged in a “God thing,” one of the strongest affirmations I see that we’re barking up the right tree is the way that God is moving through so many of His followers in different places, with different gifts and in different church traditions to minister to families of kids who have been impacted by disabilities, primarily “hidden disabilities.” Continue reading