Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #beautyfromashes #beauty #ashes #Jesus #prayer #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disabilityinclusion #church #ministry https://t.co/xyO5yu38T6 1 hour ago
- We may have shared testimony of very hot fire known as scary #diagnosis, new daily challenges, uncertain future. Fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- We add to our video library nearly every week on Vimeo as well as YouTube. If missed yesterday's webinar, watch it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- June 24 is Rare Chromosome awareness day. @Unique_charity is a UK based organization helping parents connect to eac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Many churches are reimagining their ministries, as a result of COVID challenges and changes. Join the Special Needs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 19, 2011
God never wastes a hurt. I’m sure there’s a reason for my discomfort. I’m pondering the steps I might take personally and the steps our ministry team might take to model the change we desire to see in the year ahead. I thought I’d finish out the year through a series of blog posts touching on gifts that our team can “pay forward” to the churches and leaders we serve, so they in turn can help the families they serve to have an experience of church similar to mine. The first gift I’d like to touch on is the gift of opportunity.