Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 20, 2011
Key Ministry in Pictures…2011
Our Key Ministry team had quite a year in 2011. Here are some of the highlights… Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry Tagged Accessibility Summit, Children's Ministry Websummit, Chuck Swindoll, Harmony Hensley, Inclusion Fusion, JAM Session, Jeremy Collins, Jolene Philo, Joni Earickson Tada, Katie Wetherbee, Key Ministry, Libby Peterson, Mike Woods, Orange Conference, Pajama Conference, Rebecca Hamilton, Through The Roof Summit 2 Comments