Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- qoo.ly/3abu4m #autism #specialneedsparenting #consequences #truth 3 hours ago
- How can we help your church or family? Connect with us today! #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #pastor qoo.ly/3abq68 7 hours ago
- In January each year, many Christians celebrate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. But what do we mean when we say “san… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- 2020 was challenging year. #Mentalhealth needs increased dramatically, including impacts of #trauma. Join us for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 25, 2012
If kids and teens affected by mental illness and their families are to be successfully welcomed and fully included in our churches, the church will need to make great strides in its’ understanding of mental illness. That’s where I hope we can help.
May is designated as National Mental Health Month, and the week of May 6-12 is officially designated as Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week. In order to promote better understanding of common mental disorders in children and teens and the challenges faced their families, we’ll spend the month looking in depth at some of the more controversial topics in the field of child and adolescent mental health.