Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #mentalhealth #ministry #time #talent #gifts #bodyofChrist #specialneeds https://t.co/W9ErnC0QtC 32 minutes ago
- The FIN Community for ALL #Conference will provide resources and presentations to support your congregations'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- TODAY noon EST: In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased, including trauma impacts. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambric… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #PraiseTheLord #breath #praisechallenge #bibleverse #specialneeds #mentalhealth https://t.co/97jC3ioTS0 19 hours ago
- Do you use Instagram? Follow Key Ministry there to see all our latest blog posts and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 9, 2012
Our team at Key Ministry seeks to provide churches with the best possible resources for successfully including and ministering to families of kids with disabilities. We’re honored to offer you the resources of one of the church’s leading experts in ministry to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders.
Mike Woods will be sharing a series of guest blog posts in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Continue reading