Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The FIN Community for ALL #Conference will provide resources and presentations to support your congregations'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- TODAY noon EST: In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased, including trauma impacts. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambric… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #PraiseTheLord #breath #praisechallenge #bibleverse #specialneeds #mentalhealth https://t.co/97jC3ioTS0 18 hours ago
- Do you use Instagram? Follow Key Ministry there to see all our latest blog posts and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Simple videos such as this one in which a staff pastor shares of her struggles with #anxiety are great tools for r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
Last Sunday, we examined some of the challenges to spiritual growth kids with Asperger’s Disorder are likely to encounter. Today, we’ll focus our attention more specifically on barriers to inclusion of kids with Asperger’s at church.